There are many steps to the buying process. I have written them below in hopes to help you through this process.
- Finding the right Realtor-As I said before it is very important to find the Right Realtor for you. As your Realtor I will guide you through every step of the process.
- Getting a pre-approval-This is VERY important to do before you decide to start looking at homes. It gives you and your Realtor a clear price range to look at when shopping for homes. Also, seller’s will not accept and offer on their home unless they know that you have the means to pay for it.
- Choosing the location is next on the list. If possible try to pin point the certain communities that you are interested in.
- Select the type of housing that you are wanting such as Single Family, Condo, Villa, Etc.
- Select how many bedrooms, bathrooms, square footage, lot size, Etc.
- Last choose what type of amenities you would like such as pool, garage size, type of flooring, layout of home,Etc.
It’s important to have as much of this information available for your Realtor when you meet with him/her/ME the first time.