Once a contract is accepted on your home there are many other things that will be taking place.
- I make sure Title company and lender receive fully executed contract
- I make sure that the money the buyer has agreed to put down as earnest money is in the hands of the title company according to the terms of the contract.
- I get together with the buyers agent regarding any and all inspections to be done on the property
- I make sure that we all reach an agreement if there are any issues that arise from the home inspection.
- I make sure that the appraiser has access to the home to do his appraisal and answer any questions that he or she may have.
- If home does not appraise for the purchase price, I try to work with the lender and appraiser to come up with a solution.
- I continuously check in with the lender to make sure that we keep on track with the closing date.
- I schedule a time and place for the closing once we receive the clear to close from the lender.
- I attend closing to make sure that everything is in order.
It is important to me to be there for the seller in ALL of these steps as each one is very crucial in making it to the end. THE CLOSING